Heal the sick just as Jesus did!
Intimacy with God is so important!
"Royalty is my identity, servanthood is my assignment. Intimacy with God is my Life Source."
"Evangelism should be centered on signs, wonders, healing and miracles - not arguments."
I prosper in all my relationships.
I walk in ever-increasing health.
God richly supplies all of my needs.
My prayers are powerful and effective.
I laugh when I hear a lie from the devil.
I am dead to sin and alive to obeying God.
I am the head. I have insight. I have authority.
I set the course of my life today with my words.
God is on my side today so I cannot be defeated.
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.
I consistently spread the Gospel and heal the oppressed.
My angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf.
Each of my family members is blessed and radically loves Jesus.
By the blood of Jesus, I live under supernatural protection and provision.
Through Jesus, I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God's blessings.
I expect the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially in Jesus' name.
I have the wisdom of God. I will think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions.
Any adversity, attack, accidents and tragedies that were headed my way are diverted right now in Jesus name.
I speak to fear, stress, discouragement, depression and lack, and say "Be removed and cast into the sea in Jesus name."
Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons.
Freely you have received, freely give."
Major DEMON SPIRITS
Spirit of Fear * Spirit of Confusion Spirit of Insecurity and Inferiority * Ahab Spirit
Spirit of Unbelief * Spirit of Greed Spirit of Trauma * Anger and Murder Spirit of Perversion * Spirit of Envy Spirit of Death & Suicide Lying Spirit *
Spirit of Slothfulness Spirit of Heaviness Spirit of Pride * Deaf and Dumb Spirit
Spirit of Witchcraft Spirit of Grief Critical/Gossiping Spirit * Tormenting Spirit
Spirit of Infirmity * Spirit of Rejection * Controlling/Jezebel Spirit * Religious/ Legalism Spirit * Spirit of Guilt/Shame Spirit of Abuse Spirit of Doubt/Worrying Leviathan Spirit *
* Very common Spirits
When you pray for yourself or others, you must not have one shred of doubt!
"Have faith in God. Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, "Be taken up and thrown into the sea,'
and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore
I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. And whenever you stand
praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your sins."
I love healings and miracles & signs and wonders....
because they increase the faith of a believer and draw an unbeliever to Salvation!
HEALING & DELIVERANCE PRAYER for yourself or others (say out loud)
1. Wait on the Holy Spirit for guidance, speaking in your prayer language if you have one.
2. If necessary, fast and then repent of all your sins, including if you have blamed God or blamed yourself.
Also repent for any ungodly vows, unholy alignments (such as Freemasonry, etc.) and word curses in your
bloodline for they did not know what they did. (Nehemiah 1:6,7 and Luke 23:34)
3. Forgive ALL others who have hurt you.(You will know if you have truly forgiven them, if you can love and bless them.)
4. Take authority and bind the specific evil spirit(s) and pain in Jesus name.
5. Command fear, unbelief, and trauma to leave and ask Jesus to erase any cellular memory that came in with the trauma.
6. Through the blood of Jesus, cut and break off any negative connection that your/their soul has come in contact with.
7. Loose the Holy Spirit anointing to heal and deliver. (It's the anointing that breaks the yoke of bondage..)
8. Have God release His warring angels to fight and ministering angels to heal.
9. Apply and cleanse your/their blood with the DNA of Jesus..
10. Bless your/their spirit to lead the soul and body.
11.. Thank God in advance for the healing and have you/them say "I receive it!"
12. Remind them to share your/their testimony, thank Jesus, and declare healing scriptures over yourself/them, and walk in love and forgiveness.
Always pray with great FAITH and LOVE.