Heal the sick just as Jesus did!
Have you just surrendered your heart (became born-again) to the Lord ?
What to do now that you believe in Jesus as your Savior?
1. Jesus said in John 3:7, "You must be born-again." Romans 10:9 says, "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." So now that you've acknowledged Jesus as your Savior, the people in Acts 2:37, 38 asked Peter and the disciples, "What shall we do?" and "Peter replied, 'Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." So first make sure you have repented of your sins, and have forgiven all those who have hurt you. Secondly, find a Christian pastor, or a knowledgeable Christian friend to immerse you in water. You already have the Holy Spirit inside you when you asked Jesus into your heart, but now Peter is saying that if you repent and are baptized in water, you will receive more... a gift of the Holy Spirit. Just ask for it or have others pray for you to receive it. This is really an overflow of God's Spirit (Acts 2:2-4) that will come over you and you will receive one or more spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 12:4-10). This baptism of the Holy Spirit empowers you for service to God, that can be used to encourage other believers and to give individual boldness when bringing the lost into God's kingdom. It can take place the moment you place your faith in Jesus, but often it follows at a later time.
2. Get a Bible. Find one that is easy to read, preferably a translation such as NLT, NKJV, NASB or MEV. Begin reading your Bible daily. Start in the book of John and read through Revelation, and then the Old Testament. Psalms and Proverbs are also good to read daily. Put a Bible app on your phone, and read and meditate on a verse daily. Remember BIBLE stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
3. Pray. Prayer is simply talking to God. Spend time alone with God and pray, drawing closer to Him every day. Reflect on, apply and memorize scripture verses that really speak to you. Over time, you will recognize and use the gifts God has given you - to make an eternal difference in the lives of others. Keep a journal and be ready to listen, and write down what He may say to you. Most often it is the thoughts that go through your head that are really God's thoughts... if they line up with His Word.
4 Find a church or ministry where they teach and practice the whole Gospel... the Word of God and the Holy Spirit, including healing and deliverance. (God gave us His Spirit and His authority to come against all attacks of the enemy, Luke 10:19).
5. Surround yourself with other believers and pray for each other. Join a Bible study to help you understand God's Word. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, our nation, our president and government leaders, missionaries, the unsaved, and anyone else who needs an answer to prayer.
6. Tell others about Jesus and all that He has done for you!
7. Listen to Christian music & watch Christian movies that glorify our Lord, God. Watch CBN 700 Club and/or Sid Roth's It's Supernatural on TV or online for teaching and building your faith!
8. Always love God first with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. Love others as you love yourself.
REPENT AND FORGIVE ALWAYS.
9. Carry out Matthew 10:7, 8 . "And as you go, preach saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick... raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give." This means you! Tell everyone about Jesus and heal the sick! You now have the faith and the power to "lay hands on the sick and they will recover (Mark 16:18)."
10. Check out hislovehealsministries.com for powerful poems, prayers, testimonies, encouragement and upcoming events!
I prosper in all my relationships.
I walk in ever-increasing health.
God richly supplies all of my needs.
My prayers are powerful and effective.
I laugh when I hear a lie from the devil.
I am dead to sin and alive to obeying God.
I am the head. I have insight. I have authority.
I set the course of my life today with my words.
God is on my side today so I cannot be defeated.
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.
I consistently spread the Gospel and heal the oppressed.
My angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf.
Each of my family members is blessed and radically loves Jesus.
By the blood of Jesus, I live under supernatural protection and provision.
Through Jesus, I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God's blessings.
I expect the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially in Jesus' name.
I have the wisdom of God. I will think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions.
Any adversity, attack, accidents and tragedies that were headed my way are diverted right now in Jesus name.
I speak to fear, stress, discouragement, depression and lack, and say "Be removed and cast into the sea in Jesus name."
Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons.
Freely you have received, freely give."
Spirit of Fear Spirit of Confusion Spirit of Insecurity and Inferiority Anti-Christ Spirit
Spirit of Unbelief, Doubt Spirit of Greed Spirit of Trauma Anger and Murder Spirit of Perversion Spirit of Envy Spirit of Death & Suicide Lying Spirit
Spirit of Slothfulness Spirit of Heaviness Spirit of Pride/Arrogance Deaf and Dumb Spirit
Spirit of Witchcraft Spirit of Grief Critical or Gossiping Spirit Tormenting Spirit
Spirit of Infirmity Spirit of Rejection Controlling/Jezebel Spirit Religious/ Legalism Spirit
Spirit of Guilt/Shame Spirit of Abuse Seducing Spirit Leviathan Spirit (twisted)
Spirit of Abandonment Spirit of Possessiveness Familiar Spirit (ghost) Unclean Spirit
When you pray for yourself or others, you must not have one shred of doubt!
"Have faith in God. Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, "Be taken up and thrown into the sea,'
and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore
I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. And whenever you stand
praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your sins."
I love healings and miracles & signs and wonders....
because they increase the faith of a believer and draw an unbeliever to Salvation!
HEALING & DELIVERANCE PRAYER for yourself or others (say out loud)
1. Wait on the Holy Spirit for guidance, speaking in your prayer language if you have one.
2. If necessary, fast and then repent of all your sins, including if you have blamed God or blamed yourself.
Also repent for any ungodly vows, unholy alignments (such as New Age, psychics, freemasonry, etc.) and
word curses on your bloodline, for they did not know what they did. (Nehemiah 1:6,7 and Luke 23:34)
3. Forgive ALL others who have hurt you.(You will know if you have truly forgiven them, if you can love and bless them.)
4. Take authority and bind the specific evil spirit(s) and pain in Jesus name.
5. Command fear, unbelief, and trauma to leave and ask Jesus to erase any cellular memory that came in with the trauma.
6. Command all viruses, bacterias, and toxins in your body to leave now in the name of Jesus.
7. Through the blood of Jesus, cut and break off any negative connection that your/their soul has come in contact with.
8. Loose the Holy Spirit anointing to heal and deliver. (It's the anointing that breaks the yoke of bondage..)
9. Have God release His warring angels to fight and ministering angels to heal.
10. Apply and cleanse your/their blood with the DNA of Jesus..
11. Bless your/their spirit to lead the soul and body.
12.. Thank God in advance for the healing and have you/them say "I receive it!"
To keep your healing....
Remind them to share your/their testimony, thank Jesus, and declare healing scriptures over yourself/them, and walk in love and forgiveness.
Always pray with great FAITHand LOVE.